Document Management Solutions
“We had over 750,000 pages of historic yet active records that needed to be converted to an electronic format. Microsystems, Inc. scanned, indexed and archived these records to a secure, off-site repository for easy access by any BP employee throughout the world… the retrieval of critical information now takes us a fraction of the time as before.”
Project Manager, BP Pipelines, Inc. (North America)
If you already have software in place, you can still utilize our scanning services. We’ll give you images and data in the format you need to easily import into your current ECM software.
If you’re looking for a document management solution, we’re a certified Digitech reseller. Digitech Systems, Inc. enables businesses of any size to more effectively and securely manage, retrieve and store corporate information of any kind using either PaperVision® Enterprise content management (ECM) software or the world’s most trusted “CLOUD” SaaS ECM service, ImageSilo®. By significantly reducing the cost, Digitech Systems has moved ECM from a luxury convenience to an essential element for every well-managed business.
Solutions for (click link for industry brief):
- Accounting – The U.S. Accounting Services industry consists of about 100,000 firms; including certified public accountants, companies that provide bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation and more. Just the accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP/AR) process can be extremely paper-dependent; resulting in lost time and money due to inefficient business practices.
- Legal – In the legal services industry, profitability can depend upon effective information management. Law firms and corporate counsel spend the majority of their time researching records, preparing court documents, managing case information and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Financial Services – Financial services companies are dependent upon reducing information security risks and complying with regulations. They use Digitech Systems’ technology to enhance customer privacy and confidentiality, address compliance requirements and ensure system accuracy and accountability.
- Government – Government agencies must manage multiple public records and information systems, while maintaining security, operational efficiency and timely civic services. Federal, state and local governments use Digitech Systems to facilitate productivity, open access to public records and secure sensitive information.
- Healthcare – Healthcare companies must manage thousands of medical and billing records. They use Digitech Systems’ technology to track and manage medical documents, protect patient privacy and boost productivity.
- Human Resources – Human Resources Departments are one of the most document-intensive divisions within a company. By efficiently controlling and archiving countless records using Digitech Systems’ technology, they can easily manage information and employee on-boarding processes using less time and money.
- Education – Educational institutions maintain numerous records systems and need affordable ECM that increases accessibility while protecting student information. Schools and universities use Digitech Systems’ technology to reduce document management costs, improve information accessibility and secure student records.
- Insurance – Insurance providers must manage various paper-based procedures and sometimes handle thousands of claims in a single day. They leverage Digitech Systems’ technology to create direct links to information databases for instant access to policies and improved customer service.
- Manufacturing – Businesses are looking for ways to optimize document processes and control costs related to paper-based records used in shipping, warehousing, purchasing, inventory and order fulfillment. Digitech Systems’ Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technology enables companies to quickly convert paper records to electronic documents and easily manage the information process flow using less time and money.
- Criminal Justice – Creating an integrated information infrastructure is a key requirement for justice agencies to carry out statutory policy.
- Public Utilities – The energy and utilities industry delivers public services such as water, electricity and/or gas. Whether they are publicly or privately owned, today’s utilities must establish a document storage and management system for high volume record keeping, compliance and disaster recovery requirements.
- Retail – Retail companies must continually reduce costs and improve efficiency to stay competitive. Retailers use Digitech Systems’ technology to create cost-effective document management, protect customer information and improve customer service.
Contact us for a no obligation quote and DEMO.