Incorporated in 1957, Microsystems offers complete Scanning and Microfilming Conversion Services, for all paper documents (including drawings, newspapers and bound books), 16mm or 35mm microfilm, microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, electronic images and electronic data (computer generated reports).
All phases of the conversion process are performed by Microsystems, beginning with the identification of user requirements, preparation, conversion, indexing, archiving and culminating with designing a document management system that best fits your needs.
If after your conversion, you need a place to store your records, or if conversion services aren’t for you, take advantage of our Records Storage Services.
Microsystems clients include leaders in health care, manufacturing, banking, financial and professional services, insurance, education, and government — businesses and organizations that have realized increased productivity and competitive advantages since partnering with Microsystems, Inc.
What separates us from the competition? Quite simply, we make customer satisfaction and low-priced high-quality document management solutions our top priority!
- 1957 – Incorporated, Microfilming Conversions
- 1969 – Records Storage Division Established
- 1985 – Computer Assist Retrieval (Microfilm Content Locations and a Searchable Database)
- 1991 – Invested in First Document Imaging System (Optical Disk / Proprietary / No Transfer Media Available)
- 1994 – ImageVault Capture Software / CD ROM Transfer Media
- 2000 – Digitech Capture Software / Over 80 Export Routines, including PDF, ON-BASE, LASERFICHE, DOCUMENTUM, ETC…
- 2001 – “Cloud” Solution (ImageSilo) Any Document, Anytime, Anywhere
- 2005 – RS-SQL Barcode Tracking Software from O’Neil for our Records Storage Clients
- 2006 – PDF Conversion and High-Compression Software
- 2008 – Microsoft Integration with our Document Management Solutions, including SharePoint
- 2010 – Bound Book and Newspaper Scanning featuring industry leader Zeutschel Scanners (Color, Gray Scale and B&W)
- 2010 – Archive Writer Solutions featuring FUJIFILM Archive Systems