Bound Book and Newspaper Scanning
Microsystems, Inc. offers bound Book and Newspaper scanning using state of the art scanners from .
The Zeutschel OS 12000 A1 is a high precision tabletop scanner for books, newspapers and large-format documents (certificates, drawings, maps) with a full-size scan range of 34 x 25. The rear, glare-free illumination and the intuitive operating system, with monitor image viewing, provides perfect results. Faulty scans and uneven illumination are thus things of the past.
Product advantages include;
- High scan speed means lower prices to our customers
- Image processing and enhancement software results in high quality images (integrated color management, contrast improvement, image rotation, de-speckle, de-skewing, cropping, masking, b&w scanning with dynamic threshold, etc.)
- Scan modes includes Color, Gray or B&W
- Resolutions from 100 to 600 DPI
- Perfect Book (3D scan technology for perfect book curve correction and automatic document detection)
- Data display (all standard formats, e.g. Tiff uncompressed, TIFF G4, JPEG, JP2, Multipage Tiff, PDF, BNMP, PCS, PNG)
- No reflections with high gloss originals
Some ideal applications include:
- Circuit Clerk Records
- County Records
- Local Newspapers
- Lab Notebooks
- Large historical documents
- Old text books
- Large Manuals
- Books in fragile condition
On-Site Book and Newspaper Scanning Service
We can scan your books and newspapers in our clean, secure facility or we’ll come out to your facility and scan on-site. This service is especially valuable for highly sensitive documents or where additional handling is a concern.
Contact us today to obtain a free quote.