With top executives and IT personnel responsible for any violations of the information related laws and regulations, such as…
- HIPAA, which limits the use and disclosure of personally-identifiable healthcare information to protect such information.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley, which requires that financial institutions take steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of their customers’ nonpublic personal information, to better protect customers from identity theft.
- FACTA, which requires proper disposal of any consumer information in order to prevent identity theft.
… it becomes critical to properly dispose of your paper, hard drives and other media. Shredding services provided by Microsystems, Inc. include;
- Complete Destruction of Paper, Hard Drives and Other Media
- Trained, Insured Personnel and Highly Secure Facilities and Processes
- Documented Chain-of-Custody for Accountability
- Secure and Environmentally Friendly Dispostion of Shredded Materials
- Short-Term Holding Service Option to Facilitate Last-Minute Recovery
- Witnessed Destruction, as Required
- Locked Bin Rotation with Certified Shredding
Microsystems will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction (COD) upon the completion of any shredding project.
Contact Us for a no obligation quote or additional information.